Our community has been through a lot over the past few years.
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Our entire staff has been vaccinated and boostered against COVID.
Cherry Creek South Dental follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
Patient Screening & Check-In
- Only scheduled patients may enter our office for their appointment
- All patients must answer our health screening questions, and sign our Patient Disclosure and Treatment Consent forms
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival by a digital touchless forehead thermometer
- Patients will be asked to rinse with mouthwash prior to their appointment
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office to use as needed
- Due to their difficulty to disinfect, all magazines will be temporarily removed
Sanitation Protocols & Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Along with our usual and thorough OSHA compliant standards, we are taking additional measures to keep our patients healthy and free of concern.
We have medical grade air filtration systems in each operatory.
Our staff will be wearing all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): N95 masks, gowns, face shields, and gloves.
Non-disposable items are sterilized between patients. Disposable dental tools and needles are never reused.
We continually sanitize critical and high traffic surfaces (doorknobs, chairs, equipment, tables, shelves, countertops, etc.).